Mauritius is the heaven on Earth. Mauritius is situated in the south-west of the Indian Ocean about 800 km east of Madagascar. Mauritius was probably visited by Arabs and Malays in the middle ages. Mauritius was first discovered by the ARABS in the 10th century. The BRITISH captured it in 1810 and Mauritius became independent in 1968.
Mauritius is a part of the Mascarene island .Mauritius island has a tropical, rainy climate.
It is divided in to nine districts. Its landscape impresses with its contrasts: you will see mountains and forest lands, extinct volcanoes, steep rocks, endless plains, plateaus, unique reserves, numerous waterfalls and lakes, coral reefs and serene sands of boundless beaches. Mauritius has had one of the world’s fastest growing economies since the early 1980s. Mauritius society is highly multi-ethnic. Mauritius is the place of friendly people, who always ready to help. Mauritius has become a society of different races, cultures and religions through its immigration.. Mauritius is an example for other societies of the world.
Peaceful environment and endless beaches, is a dream and Mauritius makes this dream come true. The beautiful and glorious beaches in Mauritius have been attracting peoples since 16th century. Beaches make Mauritius one of the most beautiful, attractive and calm place on Earth. All beaches in Mauritius are heavenly beautiful:
- Baie du Tamarin this bay situated at the mouth of Tamarin River, in a beautiful landscape is the centre of surfing in Mauritius
- Belle Mare is the white sandy beach with a deep lagoon at the east coast.
- Blue Bay is the long beach (Pointe d' Esny to Pointe Corps de Garde) with White sand and crystal-clear ice blue water.
- Flic-en Flac is the long beach on the west coast with a beautiful lagoon.
- Mont Choisy is the beautiful long beach at the northern coast full of Filao trees.
- Péreybère is a small beach at the coastal road, between Grand Baie and Cap Malheureux, appreciated by Mauritian. The water is deep and clear.
- Pointe aux Piments is a quiet and stretched beach.
- Rivière Noire is the centre of deep-sea fishing in Mauritius.
- Trou-aux-Biches is one of the most beautiful beaches in Mauritius. It is particularly suitable for children since the water isn't deep there.
Mauritius is full of small and medium villas at a reasonable price. Most of these small places are only a stone throw from the sandy beaches so you can literally just walk down the beach when you feel like it. Those who want to relax and enjoy the sea and just want a soak in the sea. Different villas offer unbeatable relaxing possibilities during the week and weekends.
The island is a well know for its natural beauty, we can say that Mauritius was made first and then Heaven and that Heaven copied after Mauritius. If you want to feel heaven, want to listen the sound of ocean, want to feel the sea breeze, just lay back and enjoy the sunset. A great place Mauritius is waiting for you.
This article is submitted by Rankerz SEO Pakistan for the search engine optimization of their client Villa Talassa Mauritius for the keyword Mauritius Villa For Rent.Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Lady Quartz Watch 67601ST.ZZ.1230ST.01,Cartier Tank Anglaise XL Automatic Men's Watch Watch - W5310033,IWC Spitfire Double Chronograph Mens Watch IW371806,Patek Philippe Aquanaut Men's Watch - 5167/1A-001,Ulysse Nardin Ladies Caprice Full Diamonds Case Watch 133-91AC-06/02
Read More:It All Began In A Single Vacuum Cleaner,Expired Domains, A Potential Goldmine,5 Secrets to Creating an Email Newsletter That Gets Results,How To Successfully Get Out Of Debt,Mudgee's Finest Accommodation